Sunday, March 14, 2010

All Sufferings.. Soon to End!

Last Saturday (March 13, 2010), after doing some paper works in school, I and my girlfriend went to Victoria Plaza to check one of my bank accounts. As we waited for the time to strike 7:00 o'clock in the evening (since the bank was offline), we saw our good friends and eventually just stood by along the corridor near the front door. Suddenly, a lady came and asked "Kuya, gusto niyo ng babasahin?" then she handed a pamphlet to my company. I never knew that it was the Lord's sign that on that evening I would receive a blessing. In the front page of the pamphlet it says "All Sufferings.. Soon to End!". Around 10:00 o'clock of the same night, the blessing came. Thank you GOD for not leaving us even at the times when we are so down and nothing at all.

2 comments:

  1. i told you sir, just pray.:)

    magz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi magz..
    i am always praying naman..
    ika nga nasa Diyos ang awa nasa tao ang gawa..
    kaya minsan when i do the move i can't help myself to complain especially if dili na tama ang ginahimo sa management/administration, di ba?

    ReplyDelete