Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's like.. ..the end of the world..



After I and my girlfriend had a dinner with my parents at KFC NCCC Mall (March 14, 2010), we happened to visit the Mary Rose Carnival just at nearby of the mall. We watched people coming in and out of the carnival. With lots of curiosity and were so amused with the yells coming from the riders of Sea Dragon ride, I and my girlfriend decided to give it a try. We were seated at the leftmost of the first row of the ride. As soon as the ride started, the nervousness arised too to the point that you would surely call GOD for redemption because you would probably think that it would be the end of the world. In my case, it is really one of the challenges since I have the fear of heights. After the ride, both of us were dizzy and so pale.

No comments:

Post a Comment